The AGM Rattler TC50-640 is a compact thermal imaging clip-on system that allows quick transformation of the day optics into thermal imaging device without any special tools or equipment. Rattler TC50-640 has high sensitivity 12μm thermal detector with 640×512 resolution and 1024x768 OLED monitor, which provides clear image under harsh environment conditions like darkness, fog, smoke, dust, rain, snow, wood, camouflage, etc.
The product is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, hunting, etc. The Rattler TC50-640 can easily be attached in front of rifle scopes with magnification up to 8x for long range use.
Onboard Wi-Fi module for live video streaming and video/images recording via application are also available.
- Quick conversion of daytime optics into thermal imaging scope
- 12μm high sensitivity detector
- 640x512 thermal resolution
- 1024x768 resolution 0.39-inch OLED display
- 8x digital zoom
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Supports distance measurement
- Adjustable color palettes
- Wi-Fi data transmission
- Waterproof, shockproof
- Up to 4.5 hours continuous working
- External power supply capability
- Limited 3-year warranty